For maintenance and prevention take 2 capsules per day, 30 minutes before or after food, with 1 cup of water. This can be taken as a daily supplement to prevent UTI infections.
To combat an existing infection take 2 capsules twice a day for 3 consecutive days, and then continue taking 2 capsules a day for maintenance.
- Urinary Tract Health
- Anti-Microbial Properties
- Anti-Inflammatory Effects
- Soothing and Cooling
- Urinary Tract Support
- Immune System Support
- Digestive Support
- Anti-Adhesion Properties
- Mild Diuretic Effects
- Digestive Stability
Vaccinium macrocarpon (Cranberry), Hydrastis canadensis (Goldenseal) [Berberine], Agathosma betulin (Buchu Leaf), Skullcap Scuttelaria, Mentha piperita (Peppermint Leaf), Althaea officinalis L. (Marshmallow Root), Hibiscus syriacus (Hibiscus Leaf), Zingiber officinalis (Ginger root), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Hypromellose Vegetable Capsules.
* Cellulose Vegetable Capsules
KEY INGREDIENT SPOTLIGHT
- Cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon) has been traditionally used for urinary tract health due to its ability to inhibit the adhesion of bacteria, such as E. coli, to the urinary tract walls. This can help prevent UTI infections.
- Goldenseal (Hydrastis canadensis) contains berberine, a compound known for its antimicrobial properties. It may help inhibit the growth of bacteria, including those responsible for UTI infections.
- Buchu Leaf (Agathosma betulin) and Skullcap Scuttelaria have been studied for their potential anti-inflammatory effects. Inflammation in the urinary tract can contribute to UTI symptoms, and these ingredients may help reduce inflammation.
- Peppermint Leaf (Mentha piperita) is known for its soothing and cooling properties. It may help alleviate discomfort and irritation associated with UTIs.
- Marshmallow Root (Althaea officinalis L.) has a long history of use for soothing and supporting the urinary tract. It may help alleviate urinary tract discomfort and promote overall urinary tract health.
- Hibiscus Leaf (Hibiscus syriacus) is rich in antioxidants and vitamin C, which can support a healthy immune system. A strong immune system is essential for fighting off UTI-causing bacteria.
- Ginger Root (Zingiber officinalis) has been used traditionally for digestive support. It may help calm the digestive system and promote overall gut health, which can indirectly support urinary tract health.
- Cranberry and Goldenseal both contain compounds that may prevent bacteria from adhering to the urinary tract walls. This can reduce the risk of bacterial colonization and UTI development.
- Some of the ingredients, such as Buchu Leaf and Hibiscus Leaf, have mild diuretic properties, which may help increase urine flow and flush out bacteria from the urinary tract.
Keep out of reach of children / pets.
D 33.7 Combination Product - Herbal Supplement. COMPLIMENTARY MEDICINE
This unregistered product has not been evaluated by SAHPRA for its safety, quality or intended use. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Consult your healthcare professional if pregnant/nursing or on medication.
Store below 25°C out of direct sunlight.