Liquid Gold Lube
LIQUID GOLD LUBE OG
Liquid Gold Lube, is a Rooibos infused sexual water based lubricant. 100% natural plant based ingredients are used in this product, to ensure only the best for your sacred bits. Condom and sex toy compatible.
HOW TO USE
- Open and pump the liquid onto the required area or your hands.
- Rinse with water after use, for hygiene purposes.
Q: Can you use Liquid Gold Lube for menopausal dryness?
A: Yes, Liquid Gold is 100% natural ingrediency, formulated to offer a gentle soothing relief to any dryness. It does not have any impure ingredients and preservatives, so it won’t get sticky and itchy and can naturally be absorbed into the skin.
Q: Can we use Liquid Gold Lube whilst trying to conceive?
A: This product is 100% natural and PH balanced with a low Osmolality, however your PH balance does fluctuate during ovulation so if you are struggling to conceive we advise you consult with your doctor and rather use a lube specifically formulated to support conception. Liquid Gold Lube have heard the cry for this and are working on it.
Q: Can I use Liquid Gold Lube whilst pregnant?
A: Yes, this product is natural and gentle, and safe to use during any phase of your pregnancy, and post birth too.
Q: What’s the osmolality of Liquid Gold Lube?
A: The Osmolality is currently 380 mOsm, which is well under the required threshold recommended by the World Health Organization of a maximum 1200 mOsm.
Q: What is osmolality & why does it matter?
A: It should matter a whole bunch, for our need’s osmolality is simply the concentration of a water-based lubricant.
- If you want to get slightly more technical – Osmolality is a measure of the concentration of dissolved particles per unit of water in a water-based liquid and it’s measured in milliosmoles per kilogram (mOsm/kg).
- This is what draws your skins natural moisture out of the skin, so you do not want it to be too high as it will then dehydrate your skin.
- The osmolality of your water-based lubricant is of interest because of where you place it, your vulva, anus, or penile urethra (your pee hole).
- The outer layer of skin in these areas is made of cells that let water flow freely in and out of them as needed (non-keratinized for the sex nerds).
- The cells do this trying to maintain equilibrium between themselves and whatever water-based liquid is touching them.
- So if the osmolality of your body area cells is different to the osmolality of the water based lubricant molecules, then your body cells will adjust by either absorbing water or releasing it.
Q: Will Liquid Gold Lube protect me from STI’s?
A: NOPE! Please practice safe sex!
Q: Does Liquid Gold Lube have any spermicide in it?
A: NOPE! Our Lube is not a contraceptive, and we urge you to stay protected. Rather safe than sorry right!
Q: Is Liquid Gold Lube safe to use with condoms & sex toys?
A: Yes 100%, this water-based lube is latex and silicon compatible.
Q: Does Liquid Gold Lube contain any sulphates, flavourants, colourants, or any other yucky ingredients?
A: NOPE! It is ALL NATURAL! There are no additional unnatural colorants or additives, Rooibos is used to infuse the Lube to give it a honey like colour and for it to taste delicious.
Q: Is Liquid Gold Lube gold in colour?
A: Liquid Gold Lube is honey-coloured to the eye from the Rooibos infusion. If it were like gold paint it would likely not be natural and good for your scared areas.
Q: Does Liquid Gold Lube test on animals?
A: NO WAYS!!!
Q: Is the packaging recyclable?
A: Yes, the packaging is 100% recyclable and reusable, as they strongly believe in making an impact between the sheets and not on the planet. *Please thoughtfully recycle.
Q: Is Liquid Gold Lube Vegan Friendly?
A: Yes our ingredients are all ethically sourced, natural, organic and of the highest quality we have available.
Saline Water, Organic Vegetable Glycerin (Palm Oil *ethically sourced), Rooibos Tea, Citric Acid, Grapefruit Extract, Xanthan G
WHY IT'S BETTER FOR YOUR BITS
- Water based
- 100% Natural
- PH Balanced (4.0-4.5 PH)
- Low Osmolality (380 m0sm)
- Cruelty Free & Chemical Free
- No irritation
- Doesn’t dry up
- Leaves no stains
- Eco friendly
- Recyclable / Reusable Packaging
- Bottled in Cape Town & Proudly South African
- Registered trademark
- Latex (Condom) & Sex Toy Friendly
- Shelf life once opened is 6 Months and closed is 1 Year
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Shelf life once opened is 6 Months and closed is 1 Year.