LANOLAB MULTI USE NATURAL BALM
Moisturizes | Soothes | Protects Skin
Lanolab is a skin repair cream that has a variety of uses. It can be used to soothe and moisturize lips, soften cuticles and aid in soothing minor burns, scratches and nappy rash.
- Multi-use natural skincare balm
- Made with lanolin oil derived from sheep’s’ wool
- Contains papaya extract, which is rich in enzymes & antioxidants
- Vegetarian-friendly, not tested on animals
- Natural first aid for skin irritation, inflammation & dryness
- Compact tube for easy on-the-go use
- The lanolin used to make Lanolab balm is pharma-grade quality and has been through a refinement process. The sheep are not harmed or hurt in any way when being sheared.
- Lanolab is safe to use while breastfeeding & safe for baby’s delicate skin.
HOW TO USE
You can use Lanolab to treat:
- Dry or rough skin
- Chapped lips
- Cracked heels
- Dry cuticles
- Nappy rash
- Sore, cracked nipples
- Cuts & grazes
- Irritation & inflammation
- Chafing, saddle sores & gravel rash
Top Tip: The consistency of Lanolab may thicken in the winter months. During cold weather, place the tube in your pocket before use to warm it up, or warm it between your hands before use.
Lanolin and Papaya Extract
Lanolab is free from parabens, fragrances, sulphates, mineral oil, petrolatum colouring agents, T.E .A, D.E.A, silicones, and GMO.
All ingredients are naturally certified there are no added additives!
Lanolin is an excellent moisturizer as it is highly emollient and so it cushions and plumps the skin. The oils in lanolin are almost identical to ours which allows the skin to function and breathe naturally without clogging your the pores.
Lanolin has long been used in the skin care and cosmetics industry as an effective emollient, commonly used in lip balms and lotions to lock in much-needed moisture and restore and nourish your skin. Lanolin is the oil that is extracted from sheared wool. It’s a 100% naturally derived product and best known as for its soothing benefits in nipple cream and lip balm.
It is soothing and will hydrate and protect against harsh weather conditions by sealing in moisture while allowing your skin to breathe.
PAPAIN ENZYME DETAILS
This is a highly beneficial compound found in the leaves and fruit of the papaya. Papain is an enzyme which means it helps drive reactions in your body.Here are five other powerful benefits of papaya and papain:
- Helps exfoliate and hydrate the skin
- Heal and soothe minor burns and wounds
- Antioxidant with proteins for smooth and soft skin
- Vitamin A and C which have anti inflammatory properties and assist in reducing skin inflammation
- Speeds up the healing process for cuts and minor rashes
- Not suitable for those with allergies to wool
- If you have allergy-prone or sensitive skin, do a small patch test 24 hours before use
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use & consult your healthcare practitioner
- For external use only. Keep out of reach of children
Store in a cool dry place