LANOLAB INTENSE BODY CREAM
A luxurious and softening body cream that is dermatologically tested and infused with a blend of naturally derived Lanolin, Papain, Shea Butter, and Plant Glycerine that is free from fragrance allergens and harsh chemicals.
- Not tested on animals – cruelty free
- + 90% Naturally derived
- Contains no harsh ingredients
- Clean beauty
- Dermatologically tested
- Fragrance Free
A blend of naturally derived Lanolin, Papain, Shea Butter, and Plant Glycerine.
Lanolab is free from parabens, fragrances, sulphates, mineral oil, petrolatum colouring agents, T.E .A, D.E.A, silicones, and GMO.
All ingredients are naturally certified there are no added additives!
Lanolin is an excellent moisturizer as it is highly emollient and so it cushions and plumps the skin. The oils in lanolin are almost identical to ours which allows the skin to function and breathe naturally without clogging your the pores.
Lanolin has long been used in the skin care and cosmetics industry as an effective emollient, commonly used in lip balms and lotions to lock in much-needed moisture and restore and nourish your skin. Lanolin is the oil that is extracted from sheared wool. It’s a 100% naturally derived product and best known as for its soothing benefits in nipple cream and lip balm.
It is soothing and will hydrate and protect against harsh weather conditions by sealing in moisture while allowing your skin to breathe.
PAPAIN ENZYME DETAILS
This is a highly beneficial compound found in the leaves and fruit of the papaya. Papain is an enzyme which means it helps drive reactions in your body.
Here are five other powerful benefits of papaya and papain:
- Helps exfoliate and hydrate the skin
- Heal and soothe minor burns and wounds
- Antioxidant with proteins for smooth and soft skin
- Vitamin A and C which have anti inflammatory properties and assist in reducing skin inflammation
- Speeds up the healing process for cuts and minor rashes
Papaya fruit and leaf can both be applied to minor burns and wounds to speed up the healing process. Perfect for families that prefer to use natural remedies
- Not suitable for those with allergies to wool
- If you have allergy-prone or sensitive skin, do a small patch test 24 hours before use
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use & consult your healthcare practitioner
- For external use only. Keep out of reach of children
Store in a cool dry place