Meloono's Inositol Complex is a research-based, 6-in-1 complex especially formulated to assist symptoms associated with polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS). Inositol is the most researched supplement for PCOS. Clinical studies support that a 40:1 ratio of Myo-Inositol and D-Chiro inositol is the best for PCOS management.
Inositol Complex has added Magnesium Glycinate, Zinc, Vitamin D3, Folate, and Vitamin B12 which have been proven by research to assist with symptoms associated with PCOS.
Adults: 4 x vegetable capsules of Inositol Complex to be taken daily with a meal. Recommended to be taken in divided doses, as 2 capsules in the morning and 2 capsules in the evening. Each bottle contains a 30-day supply.
Serving Size: 4 capsules
Myo-inositol, D-chiro inositol, magnesium Glycinate, Zinc Citrate, Vitamin D3, Folate, and Vitamin B12
- Improve Insulin sensitivity
- Decrease Body Mass Index (BMI) and fat mass
- Contribute to a normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Improve ovulatory function
- Improve ovulation rate
- Improve egg quality
- Improve menstrual cycle regularity
- Reduce tiredness and fatigue
- Relieve symptoms associated with mild / moderate depression
- Improve mood
- Allow normal function of the nervous system
- Help to reduce neural tube defects when taken daily prior to pregnancy
- Improve fertility, live birth, and implantation rates
- Reduce total cholesterol concentration
- Reduce serum androgen concentration resulting in a reduction of acne, hirsutism, and male pattern balding
Inositol Complex is free of fillers and harmful ingredients. Inositol Complex is also free of dairy, gluten, and sugar and is suitable for vegans.
- Do not exceed the daily dose without consulting a relevant healthcare provider
- Not safe for use in children
- Please consult your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Please consult your doctor if you are taking any chronic medication in conjunction with this product
This is a complementary medicine and has not been evaluated and verified by the South African Health Products Regulatory Authority for its quality, safety or intended use. Use of this product must not substitute the obtaining of medical advice from a registered health professional for any health conditions you may have. To avoid an adverse reaction, please obtain advice from your medical practitioner if you are pregnant/breastfeeding, have a medical condition, or are taking any medication.
Store in a cool, dry place at/or below 25°C.